Thursday, October 13, 2011

Star Quality

I've had this jacket for ages and I love it! I just wish it was a bit thicker so it could carry me through the whole winter. It's usually too short to reach the top of my jeans or whatever I'm wearing, but since I've recently fallen in love with high waists, it works perfectly. 

The necklace is one of my favorites. Every time I wear it, I get tons of compliments. My friend Jacki got it for me at one of the many renaissance faires we went to together. I've had it for years, and just this last spring I found the vendor it must have come from, and he had a butt load of others in a similar style. It took all of my willpower not to buy them all.




Jacket - Urban Outfitters; Top - Wet Seal; Belt - Wet Seal; Skirt - Forever21; Tights - Urban Outfitters; Shoes - Urban Outfitters; Necklace - Renaissance Faire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Feel free to link to your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!