Saturday, October 8, 2011

Peplum peplum peplum

I'mma be honest--this top has been in my closet for at least two years, and I probably wore it twice until this fall came around. For some reason I just didn't appreciate it until now. Well, let me tell you, it's finally getting its chance in the spotlight. I'm going to keep wearing this through the winter, especially since it looks so adorable sticking out from the bottom of my sweaters.

I've started taking more risks when I get dressed in the morning. Sometimes it's hard for me to tell if I look awesome or ridiculous. That's when I have to stop myself and ask, "WHO THE FUCK CARES?!" and wear it anyway. If I wear it confidently, people will assume I know what I'm doing.

I sort of felt that way pairing this top with this skirt. It's hard to see 'cause I'm sitting, but I just wasn't sure about my silhouette. After looking at these pictures again, I don't know what I was worried about. This is certainly not the strangest thing I've ever worn.




Top - Charlotte Russe; Skirt - Forever21; Necklace - Forever21; Ribbed Sweater Tights - Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Feel free to link to your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!