Saturday, October 8, 2011

gray grey gray

This dress haunted me for a month before I finally bought it. At $70, it's the most expensive piece of clothing I own. I talked myself into it by admiring how versatile it is. I've worn it a few times on hotter days without anything underneath, but I love the look of something like this old silence & noise top under it. I'm looking forward to pairing it with my many button-up shirts as the winter stretches on. And as an added bonus, it has pockets.

I love the fabric of it, too. From farther away it looks like just a heathery gray, but upon closer inspection you can see the specks of color here and there. I absolutely love it! It has a beautiful open back, too, but you'll have to wait to see that until next time I wear it.

These lace socks are so uncomfortable sometimes... the seams are in the strangest places. But they work really well with these oxfords, I think, and I love wearing them with flats.


 


Dress - Urban Outfitters; Top - Urban Outfitters; Shoes - Forever21; Socks - Wet Seal

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Feel free to link to your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!