Saturday, October 8, 2011

country country girl

I just bought these shoes today. They were on sale for $10 but since they didn't have a tag, I got them for $6! I've been wanting some flats like these for a while. I'd also like some real-life moccasins, but those will have to wait until I'm a rich person because I want the best.

The earrings, though... they were my grandma's. She died about ten years ago and I just recently got a box in the mail from my dad with her jewelry box and a bunch of her earrings. Maybe my step-mom and step-sister got her necklaces and whatever else she had, but neither of them has pierced ears, so the earrings are all mine!

To be honest, wearing someone else's earrings is kind of weird, especially a dead person. But they're so fancy, I can't help myself.







Shirt - Urban Outfitters; Skirt - Forever21; Belt - Forever21; Shoes - Charlotte Russe; Earrings - my grandma's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Feel free to link to your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!